For more information, contact us.
- NATO/CCMS Planning Meeting for a Pilot Study on Central Asia entitled "Environmental Decision-Making for Sustainable Development in Central Asia"
26 February-1 March 2001 - Istanbul Technical University in Istanbul, Turkey
- JCCES Annual Meeting
June 2001 - Orlando, Florida, USA
Members of the Institute for Ecology of Industrial Areas (IETU), Central European Advanced Technologies (CEAT) and the US Department of Energy will attend.
- JCCES Program Review
September 2001 - Krakow, Poland
Members of the US Department of Energy Office of Environmental Management (DOE-EM) and the IETU will attend.
- JCCEM Annual Meeting
September 2001 - Russia
Members of the US Department of Energy and the Ministry of Atomic Energy for the Russian Federation (MINATOM) will attend.
Conferences, Workshops And Training Courses Conducted By IICER
- International Workshop: Chemical Separations in Nuclear Waste Management
11 September 2000 - Prague, Czech Republic
Organized by the Russian Academy of Sciences and IICER.
- Fifth International Symposium and Exhibition on Environmental Contamination in Central and Eastern Europe
12-14 September 2000 - Prague, Czech Republic
- 2001 International Containment & Remediation Technology Conference and Exhibition
10-13 June 2001 - Orlando, Florida, USA
Sponsored by the US Department of Energy, US Environmental Protection Agency, US Navy, DuPont Company, NASA, and The IT Group; conducted by IICER.
- Pilot Study Meeting on "Environmental Decision-Making for Sustainable Development in Central Asia"
1-2 October 2001 - Regional Environmental Center, Almaty, Kazahkstan
- NATO/CCMS Advanced Research Workshop
"Risk Assessment as a Tool for Environmental Decision-Making in Central Asia"
3-5 October 2001 - Regional Environmental Center, Almaty, Kazahkstan
- Pilot Study Meeting on "Evaluation of Demonstrated and Emerging Technologies for the Treatment and Clean-up of Contaminated Land and Groundwater"
10-14 September 2001 - Liege, Belgium
- Sixth International Symposium and Exhibition on Environmental Contamination in Central and Eastern Europe
23-26 September 2002 - Prague, Czech Republic
Return To Top Of This Page
Institute for International Cooperative Environmental Research
Florida State University
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive (226 HMB)
Tallahassee, Florida 32310-3700
Telephone: +(850) 644-5524 ; Fax: +(850) 574-6704
All Rights Reserved.